+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Firebottle PS1 (MM/MC) P.S name subject to change !

I'm Karl.

haha thats the issue with this game is your always wondering and looking for something better. an at-oc10 has just come up on the bay for 290 which is very tempting indeed
    Modded RP6/Exact cart/custom built TT power supply/Firebottle Phono (being built)/Rega Brio R /Marantz cd player/Q Acoustics 3050/Chord rumour cable/Atacama Equinox

I'm Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird View Post
    haha thats the issue with this game is your always wondering and looking for something better. an at-oc10 has just come up on the bay for 290 which is very tempting indeed
    Lol, yep. Go with your heart mate and get what feels right. The Dynavector has been round for a long time. Don't manufacturer things that don't sell well do they.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Mission 774 OG Tonearm > Toshiba SR 370 Turntable > ZYX R50 Bloom cartridge > Firebottle OTP Phono Stage > Firebottle Monoblocks > Fisual Hollywood Speaker Cables > Pioneer CS-77A Speakers

I'm Karl.

cheers mate
    Modded RP6/Exact cart/custom built TT power supply/Firebottle Phono (being built)/Rega Brio R /Marantz cd player/Q Acoustics 3050/Chord rumour cable/Atacama Equinox

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345