+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Firebottle PS1 (MM/MC) P.S name subject to change !

I'm Karl.

Thats a shame he felt that way mate,it could have made them both a few quid. You may even have preferred his???
    Yeah the Tron looks beautiful,like something way above its price point. I'm sure it sounds it too. Alans had a steal there. Il be waiting for the results
    Rega hybrid TT (RP6 motor, rb303 arm with cardas rewire, eichmann bullets and xtc underslung counterweight,tizo acrylic platter,groovetracer sub and bearing,tangospinner(clamp,isolation feet and brass double pulley),zebra wood plinth, michael lim bracing) / Soundsmith cartridge / custom designed TT power supply / Firebottle Phono stage / Rega Brio R / Marantz cd6005 / Q Acoustics 3050 / QED reference 40 interconnect /QED signature revelation cable / Atacama Equinox rack

I'm Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird View Post
    Thats a shame he felt that way mate,it could have made them both a few quid. You may even have preferred his???
    Yeah the Tron looks beautiful,like something way above its price point. I'm sure it sounds it too. Alans had a steal there. Il be waiting for the results
    Yes absolutely, I would have been honest as I always have with alan. Still, it wasn't an option to include it so onwards with what's available to me.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Mission 774 OG Tonearm > Toshiba SR 370 Turntable > ZYX R50 Bloom cartridge > Firebottle OTP Phono Stage > Firebottle Monoblocks > Creek OBH-11SE Headphone Amp > IXOS Speaker Cables > Pioneer CS-77A Speakers

I'm Andy.

Mines ready for delivery so looking forwards to receiving it!

I'm Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    Mines ready for delivery so looking forwards to receiving it!
    Youre gonna love it. It is a fantastic unit. Dont forget to share your thoughts about it (good or bad) when you've had a good listen. First impressions are good to know too.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Mission 774 OG Tonearm > Toshiba SR 370 Turntable > ZYX R50 Bloom cartridge > Firebottle OTP Phono Stage > Firebottle Monoblocks > Creek OBH-11SE Headphone Amp > IXOS Speaker Cables > Pioneer CS-77A Speakers

I'm Steve.

If you really want to hear one of the new Firebottle phono stages then NEBO 8 is the place to be. As it ill be put through it's paces throughout the day.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Will Kim Il Sung be attending?
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567