+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Firebottle PS1 (MM/MC) P.S name subject to change !

I'm Karl.

haha thats the issue with this game is your always wondering and looking for something better. an at-oc10 has just come up on the bay for 290 which is very tempting indeed
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird View Post
    haha thats the issue with this game is your always wondering and looking for something better. an at-oc10 has just come up on the bay for 290 which is very tempting indeed
    Lol, yep. Go with your heart mate and get what feels right. The Dynavector has been round for a long time. Don't manufacturer things that don't sell well do they.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Karl.

cheers mate
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Steve.

Very interesting views and comments here. I would love to hear how the newbie unit stacks up against mine. This will certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons here won't it? Both present FB users and Jez Arkwright's modified units.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Very interesting views and comments here. I would love to hear how the newbie unit stacks up against mine. This will certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons here won't it? Both present FB users and Jez Arkwright's modified units.
    It would be great to get a comparison done by someone with an impartial view. The FB-OTP is a very impressive unit. I've had mine for a couple of weeks now and it's still amazes me.

It's like it doesn't exist in the signal path. It leaves no mark on the sound and i have to say, I'm totally in love with it. Alan has offered to add the loading plug option to it but i am so reluctant to let it go back i still haven't had it done lol.
    Last edited by Bigman80; 31-03-2017 at 23:00.

I'm James.

Up your way tonight Oliver at the Mallaba Indian restaurant. I have heard it is excellent.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Up your way tonight Oliver at the Mallaba Indian restaurant. I have heard it is excellent.
    I've never been mate but heard very good things about it.

I'm Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    That's Arkless to you
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Arkless Electronics View Post
    That's Arkless to you
    😂

I'm Gary.

You can hear the till snapping shut.....lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast