+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Nebraska usa :-)

I'm Daryl.

Red face Hello from Nebraska usa :-)

Hi all, I'm glad to finally become a member here as I have had the darnedest time getting registered. Any way I'm just a guy who enjoys listening to music on a decent system who loves to tinker with the gear and who has an admitted weakness for anything vinyl. I prefer tube gear and Tannoy speakers and love the diy part of the hobby.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Daryl. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us what music you listen to and what equipment you use with your Tannoys.

Lots of Tannoy fans here, me included. So you'll be in good company.

If you have plans for your system, we'd like to hear about them.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Neil.

Welcome to AoS
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

Yes, Glad you managed it Daryl. Welcome aboard
    Regards,
    Grant ....
    Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind.
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.5- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 & HEAVILY MODDED MF X10v3. - PIONEER SA8100 AMPLIFIER. - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 HEADPHONES, KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - CARTS.. AT95S, SHURE M55E, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm Dave.

Hi Daryl, welcome to AOS. Enjoy the forum.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome tio AoS Daryl.

Another Tannoy fan eh? You'll be in good company here.

Barry
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm Mick.

Welcome Daryl
    Technics SL1210 MK2, Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet and boots, Mike New main bearing, Mike New ETP Platter, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, Timestep HE III External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Angle Audiophile Reference 2 Battery Phono Stage.

+ Reply to Thread