+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MS HD Power One Off Filtered Mains Distribution Nlock

I'm Dan.

Default MS HD Power One Off Filtered Mains Distribution Nlock

This is latest spec and fully cryo treated.

i bought this through the UK distributor Air Audio

The unit is a complete one off made especially at my request and instead of the boring black finish I had this one done in a beautifully finished and looking silver or well clear finished and polished aluminium, with one off rhodium silver fascia schuko sockets and it looks and sounds awesome!

i went around the houses trying a ton of mains filters and this was the one that stood out to me with incredible timbre and openness, it gives a soundstage which totally encapsulated my listening space and non of the pitfalls of other filtered units such as crushing transients or flattening the sound.

The only reason it is now for sale is I have had a separate consumer unit fitted with a bespoke balanced mains unit attached and this filter although awesome isn't configured for any balanced filtering, it is designed to work on a normal circuit with filtration being heavily focused on the live input and corrections for neutral asserted yet not a symmetrical layout for the balanced topology.

These retail for around £2k, this was a £2k custom order cost.

Id be looking at £875, I was going to keep it for another system at a later date but I could do with the extra revenueat the moment and have been considering the extra radial and balanced again for another system.

Although I specified schuko sockets, I reside in the UK (Devon) it's simply my preferred socket type and has sonic improvements over UK plugs

Heres a link to the MS site: http://www.mshdpower.com/products_p....&model=MS-E01S mk-III (UK)

Heres a review link: http://hifipig.com/ms-hd-power-ms-e0...t-mains-cable/

Last edited by loosend; 18-03-2017 at 17:06.

I'm Chris.

I think you mean 'extra revenue'?
    Yours, The WORD Filter!

Good luck.
    Chris.

I'm Dan.

But Qpple are famous for dictating exactly what we want....huh!

I'm Dan.

Price isn't set in stone, I'd consider offers guys, even swaps

+ Reply to Thread