Quote Originally Posted by Pharos View Post
Another 'doing well' sector of society is the local Government people in upper echelons, who with evident lack of ability rake in high pay and very luxurious pensions, just by 'being there'.
Indeed!! We need to weed out these parasitical 'takers' and reward those who deserve it, either through hard work and ability, and/or poverty, due to circumstances out with of their control, such as the babies currently dying in Somalia, and their families.

A very large Telecoms company which we all know, also has immense numbers of mediocre people in highly paid management positions, way above the salaries of many who have studied for years and who work hard.
Yup, essentially 'Peter's Principle'... Does my head in and needs aggressively addressed and eradicated.

I'm sure that an agreement could be arrived at with regard to a new paradigm of politics, but we are all polarised into a position of self protection because of the predatory nature of society as it is.
That's why, if you can, it helps to be as self-sufficient as possible, by building your own 'little island', which largely cocoons you from the worst excesses of modern life and today's 'rat race'.

When you're largely divorced from being meaningfully affected by most political decisions, and virtually immune from the pressures of modern day life, mostly in control of your destiny [and essentially your head is in a happy place], it definitely helps one look at things more objectively

BTW one Lord left his taxi engine running whilst he signed in for the day, and immediately after signing left in it.
Waste-of-space fuckers like that need to be made to SIGN on the dole instead!!

There's way too much free-loading, shady dealings and 'creaming off the pie', carried out by members of 'the establishment', which is rotten to the core. Like I've said before, we're long overdue a revolt by the people, against the system, and I'd be up there as the ring leader of the new revolution!!!

Marco.