+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS (again!) - Technics SL-150ii, AT-1010 arm, ADC XLM-1

I'm keith.

Just in case you end up selling the cartridge with the arm, then i'd be interested in the AT headshell please (to go with my AT1010 :-)

Many thanks.
    Keith

I'm gone.

I've decided, for the moment, to keep the ADC XLM and use it in my 2nd system until I decide if I want to sell, that, too.

So that lovely Audio Technica arm can be yours for £450 plus postage.

The 1500ii deck isn't taken anywhere near seriously enough - it's a fine piece of gear. Yours for £100 plus postage.

Or £500 for them both collected or plus postage - Bargain !!!

I'm Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    I've decided, for the moment, to keep the ADC XLM and use it in my 2nd system until I decide if I want to sell, that, too.

So that lovely Audio Technica arm can be yours for £450 plus postage.

The 1500ii deck isn't taken anywhere near seriously enough - it's a fine piece of gear. Yours for £100 plus postage.

Or £500 for them both collected or plus postage - Bargain !!!
    Hmm... odd... I have one of these (it's not for sale) and as it's a superb TT and higher in the range than the SL1200 I would be asking around £400 without arm if I was to sell it...
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm gone.

Interesting, Jez.

I agree with your opinion of the 150ii's ability, but I can't seem to be able to give it away!

Yep, seriously underrated.
    I'll take £400 for it - maybe folks will take it more seriously then!

I'm Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    Interesting, Jez.

I agree with your opinion of the 150ii's ability, but I can't seem to be able to give it away!

Yep, seriously underrated.
    I'll take £400 for it - maybe folks will take it more seriously then!
    That is odd considering the apparent desirability of SL1200's these days (not to me I must add) that a more up market version in a better plinth and without "disco" gubbins like the speed slider should be considered less desirable Getting away from these TT's specifically I reckon certain bits of gear get "talked up", or even "talked down" sometimes, on forums etc into being "worth" considerably more or less than their performance merits...
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm Geoff.

PM sent Jerry - Deck

I'm gone.

Thanks, Geoff - but on 3rd thought, I'd rather not courier the deck.

I'm happy to post the AT arm, though, should you take a fancy to it!

I'm Geoff.

If anyone travels from Gloucestershire towards Oxford and would be prepared to bring the deck a bit nearer, I'd be grateful.

I'm gone.

Looks like the tt and arm are now SOLD as a package, and being collected (lunch supplied!).

I'm steven.

Default Sl150

Would this still be available as a complete package or am I too late

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast