+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS (again!) - Technics SL-150ii, AT-1010 arm, ADC XLM-1

I'm gone.

Default FS (again!) - Technics SL-150ii, AT-1010 arm, ADC XLM-1

I had this (just the cart is different) up for sale a while back, but changed my mind - http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Audio-Technica

Well, it's getting booger all use with me, so I may as well put it up for sale again!

Technics SL-150ii turntable

Audio Technica AT-1010 arm

ADC XLM mk1 Integra cartridge

Revolver Pig rubber clamp (the original and superb!!)

All in excellent condition and PWO.
    - a few marks on the lid.

£525 all in.
    Collected / delivered / meet up. No courier!!
    I'm at Glos GL17 - near Lydbrook.

The turntable and arm were bought from Angus / phonomac of this parish in May 2013, who had checked it out and refurbed it, as is his wont.

The XLM Mk1 cartridge is superb (the equal in sq of any MC I have owned, imho) and in great condition with most of its life left.

The top of the range AT-1010 was designed by Audio Technica but actually made by high end company Audiocraft in Japan.
    It's something of a cult item.

The AT-1010 arm has a (removeable) brass collar (made by Angus) that can be slipped over the counterweight to allow a very heavy cart to be used so the c/wt can be closer in so you can close the turntable lid!
    The lid needs to be open (or removed) when playing LPs.

I'm Grant.

Nice tt that.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

montesquieu Guest

Agreed it's got me wondering if I need another TT, that AT arm is the business.

I'm keith.

Default Crikey: grab that arm (TT) quick

Huge fan of AT arms. Used an ATP-12t before which was great. The AT1010 was a big step up from that. Still got it and won't be getting rid of it (ever :-)

No idea of the cartridge or turntable for sale here, but suggest that the arm is pretty much worth the asking price on it's own.

If Angus has refurbished it, it will be spot on.

I'm Mike.

You'd get your money back on the arm and cart (which is also stonking) easily. Free TT
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm gone.

I'd rather sell it s a package. And it's priced to sell that way.
    But if it doesn't sell like that after a week or so, I'd consider splitting ...
    SL-150ii £100
    AT-1010 £450
    ADC XLM £75

Postage extra at cost.
    Last edited by jandl100; 13-03-2017 at 22:05.

blackstar Guest

First dibs on the cart if you do split please Jerry?

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by itskeith View Post
    Huge fan of AT arms. Used an ATP-12t before which was great. The AT1010 was a big step up from that. Still got it and won't be getting rid of it (ever :-)

No idea of the cartridge or turntable for sale here, but suggest that the arm is pretty much worth the asking price on it's own.

If Angus has refurbished it, it will be spot on.
    Absolutely !

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    First dibs on the cart if you do split please Jerry?
    OK.

Postage will be extra at cost for all items if sold separately .... Hmm, I'm OK with posting the arm and cart, but probably not the tt.

I'm gone.

Yay - I forgot that I have the original AT headshell for the arm.
    Included with the sale, of course.

Although you will need screws of pretty much exactly the right length for your cartridge, as they mount from underneath and the screw holes are closed at the far end to make it all look neat from the top!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast