Quote Originally Posted by Rush2112 View Post
PS my cables are Transparent Musicwave Plus Bi-Wire and all my interconnects are DPA Black Slink and I run phono and cd in full balanced mode as is pretty to power.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sounds like a top notch system! I'm sure the FPB 200 is near the 300 under most loads. If not for the size of my speakers, I would have been happy with a 200 watt amp. But that was my goal from the start, to find an amp that could do justice to these monster Legacy Focus 20/20's.

I'm running balanced cables from preamp to amp, but my phono and CD are still single ended to the pre. And all my cables are Harmonic Technologies, Precision, and Truth Link. And a pair of Legacy speaker cables that came with the speakers. So I've still got some upgrading to do to catch up to where you are! I'm shopping around for some nice balanced cables, and have been re-terminating my speaker cables to get the most out of what I've got. But I don't want to get too far ahead of myself until I choose a preamp. And the Harmonic Tech cables I've got are no slouches, I was highly pleased when I first introduced them into my system before I got this amp. Always good to meet another member of the Krell Owners Club!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk