Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Broken driver

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hermit View Post
    Great work Oliver.
    Thank you Paul.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Russell.

Excellent work! They look better than new! All that work makes them sound even sweeter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    Excellent work! They look better than new! All that work makes them sound even sweeter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks Russell,

Indeed they sound very sweet indeed.

Bigman80 Guest

Been very very impressed with these beauties so today I cleaned the grills a bit and put them on

They sounded better with them on !!!! Remarkable speakers these. Very clean sound, have great imaging, spacious sound but for a sealed unit they have excellent bass. The flat wound strings on McCartneys bass are stunningly apparent. These speakers are great value for money IMO.

I'm Grant.

Probably voiced with them on Oliver. Nice pair of wardrobes those.. you should try and hang on to them
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Probably voiced with them on Oliver. Nice pair of wardrobes those.. you should try and hang on to them
    I hadn't thought about that Grant. Really hit a sweet spot so the covers are staying on.

In no rush to move these on mate. I seem to have found "synergy". A combo of British amplification, valves and a Jap front end with Jap speakers. Very happy man here.

I'm Alan.

This ^^

What was I saying, DON'T CHANGE THEM. You like what you hear so stick with it.

I thought they were superb.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    This ^^

What was I saying, DON'T CHANGE THEM. You like what you hear so stick with it.

I thought they were superb.
    😂😂 relax matey. Can't see these leaving the house. They've displaced the Mission 710s which i rated extremely highly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789