+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The SmartTractor precision alignment tool

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
    I drive a tractor every day
    I used to 😀
    Technics 1210 Mk 5 modded with Mike New Bearing, Paul Hynes SR7-EHD PSU, Paul Hynes Regulators, Sounddamped Steel Isoplatmat, Isonoe Feet, Magna Audio Ebony armboard, Mission 774 Arm fitted with Zyx R100H - TQ Claymore Amplifier, Firebottle Vivant Phono Stage, PMC Twenty .21 Speakers, Partington Dreadnought Stands, Sparky SBC fitted with Piano 2.1 Dac/Kali Reclocker - Fiio X3 DAP - Sennheiser HD650 Headphones

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    So your getting a tractor mike.. that will be fun.
    Pretty expensive but considering the rest of my investment I'm keen to try it and hopefully check/sort my setup.
    Technics 1210 Mk 5 modded with Mike New Bearing, Paul Hynes SR7-EHD PSU, Paul Hynes Regulators, Sounddamped Steel Isoplatmat, Isonoe Feet, Magna Audio Ebony armboard, Mission 774 Arm fitted with Zyx R100H - TQ Claymore Amplifier, Firebottle Vivant Phono Stage, PMC Twenty .21 Speakers, Partington Dreadnought Stands, Sparky SBC fitted with Piano 2.1 Dac/Kali Reclocker - Fiio X3 DAP - Sennheiser HD650 Headphones

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cas View Post
    That looks a nice piece of kit.

I have one of these from Proj-ject, does the job for me.

That's a nice looking unit, perhaps not the last bit of accuracy the Smartractor gives, but very darn close! How much does such a thing cost, Chris?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567