+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming soon to a newsagents near you THE BEATLES

I'm Dan.

Do all Tesco's stores stock these?

Very interested to start this collection....
    Pre & Power
    Technics SUC 909U & Technics SE A909S
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2

I'm mick.

Yep Pete headsup for Sainsbury,s also .Selling a lot of vinyl [from Bowie to 'Floyd] and alot of other good stuff , including 180gm releases for around £18.The Wall was £25 iirc.Cheers Mick
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul-H View Post
    It will be typical dagostini though, 9.99 for the first issue then all the rest will be 24.99 unless there are any double albums and they will be even more, then after a couple of months they disapere from the news agents and you have to go direct via a subscription,you then find the small print signs you up for all sorts of paid for junk you dint want, then issues will be missed or the same issue will be sent twice.

Typical dagostini

Might try to find the first edition though, even though I have never liked them.
    Yep Paul I do believe the next issue is £16.99 apparently they are going to do the white album so hopefully I will be able to pick that one up. Not going to subscribe though
    HEGEL H100 integrated amp
    REGA rp6/exact cart
    REGA Apollo r CD
    NEAT ELITE SE loudspeakers
    BERESFORD bushmaster mk2 dac
    Powered by a DEBEN tracer battery
    Mc5000 klotz ms audio cables(cheers Brian).
    REGA couple 2 ics
    JEZ ARKLESS phono stage
    RUSS ANDREWS powermax mains cables
    ISOTEK POLARIS mains block
    ATLAS Speaker cables
    CREEK OBH21 SE head amp
    BRIANS silver hybrid ics

I'm peter.

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman91 View Post
    Do all Tesco's stores stock these?

Very interested to start this collection....
    Not sure Dan someone on the aos should know
    REGA rp6/exact cart
    REGA Apollo r CD
    Powered by a DEBEN tracer battery
    Mc5000 klotz ms audio cables(cheers Brian).
    REGA couple 2 ics
    JEZ ARKLESS phono stage
    RUSS ANDREWS powermax mains cables
    ISOTEK POLARIS mains block
    ATLAS Speaker cables
    CREEK OBH21 SE head amp
    BRIANS silver hybrid ics

Bigman80 Guest

If it's these ones with the green and black label on the plastic film wrapper then they are very good.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

got white too. got a few beatles albums i think still. i sold some a while back but kept some back. I like Abbey Rd, MMT and White especially, but tbh never listen to them. got a few on cd too lol. Thats the trouble with having to many records; many never get played.

edit.. it will likely just be the bigger stores
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm peter.

Quote Originally Posted by mik_rik View Post
    Yep Pete headsup for Sainsbury,s also .Selling a lot of vinyl [from Bowie to 'Floyd] and alot of other good stuff , including 180gm releases for around £18.The Wall was £25 iirc.Cheers Mick
    Cheers Mick another store to check out
    REGA rp6/exact cart
    REGA Apollo r CD