+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming soon to a newsagents near you THE BEATLES

I'm peter.

Default Coming soon to a newsagents near you THE BEATLES

Went out this afternoon with my buddy Steve vinyl junky popped into Tesco and lo and behold dagostini have started publishing Beatles albums on 180gm vinyl with lots of useful information about each album and great photos aswell introductory price of £9.99 with ABBEY ROAD as the first album anyone else seen or heard this album apparently it's the 2009 remastered series which are supposed to be very nice and well mastered. Thoughts please chaps!!!
    HEGEL H100 integrated amp
    REGA rp6/exact cart
    REGA Apollo r CD
    NEAT ELITE SE loudspeakers
    BERESFORD bushmaster mk2 dac
    Powered by a DEBEN tracer battery
    Mc5000 klotz ms audio cables(cheers Brian).
    REGA couple 2 ics
    JEZ ARKLESS phono stage
    RUSS ANDREWS powermax mains cables
    ISOTEK POLARIS mains block
    ATLAS Speaker cables
    CREEK OBH21 SE head amp
    BRIANS silver hybrid ics

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey555 View Post
    Went out this afternoon with my buddy Steve vinyl junky popped into Tesco and lo and behold dagostini have started publishing Beatles albums on 180gm vinyl with lots of useful information about each album and great photos aswell introductory price of £9.99 with ABBEY ROAD as the first album anyone else seen or heard this album apparently it's the 2009 remastered series which are supposed to be very nice and well mastered. Thoughts please chaps!!!
    might have that. ive got 2, and ones a fairly new remaster. if its the same its very good
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

just checked. mine is 2012. sorry
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm mick.

Hi Pete,me and the boss have just returned from A--A ,saw it there,we both remarked on it being 180gm pressing for a tenner -you can,t get vexed at that.Then we said it would be a lot better if they were re-issue Stones catalogue -sorry to whoever but neither of us ever cared much for the Beatles,but brilliant to those who do! Mick
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

Bigman80 Guest

Been collecting them. Sounds d quality is superb and of course, so is the music.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm peter.

Quote Originally Posted by mik_rik View Post
    Hi Pete,me and the boss have just returned from A--A ,saw it there,we both remarked on it being 180gm pressing for a tenner -you can,t get vexed at that.Then we said it would be a lot better if they were re-issue Stones catalogue -sorry to whoever but neither of us ever cared much for the Beatles,but brilliant to those who do! Mick
    Aye Mick your a stones lad through and through haa haa and yes I agree they should do the Rolling Stones aswell
    HEGEL H100 integrated amp
    REGA rp6/exact cart
    REGA Apollo r CD
    NEAT ELITE SE loudspeakers
    BERESFORD bushmaster mk2 dac