+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: KEF Blades in Sapphire Blue

I'm David.

Default FS: KEF Blades in Sapphire Blue

I know I am technically trade, but these speakers are my own, and not connected with my business (I am not a Blade dealer). If mods would still prefer me to post them up in the trade section I happily will, but as I say, they are my own, and are advertised elsewhere.

In order to raise more funds for my own business, my personal pair of "big boy Blades" regrettably need to find a new home. I'll be sad to see them go, as once you hear these, everything else sounds "a bit rubbish", which is a more pleasant way to put it...

Condition is generally very good, although some dingleberry put a scratch on the front of one (not me), and I've also found a few marks on the back of the other one (again, not me). I know KEF can sort the scratch, but that might cost a bit, I don't know whether it is something a French polisher can do, or at least help with - I just haven't had time to find out. I can email you more pictures if needed.

So for those who are less fussed about condition (they're still very good on the whole) and are more interested in what these monsters can do, I am letting them go for £12,000, which is £11,000 cheaper than the original rrp. As far as I know, these are the only Sapphire Blue Blades in the UK, and possibly the world! You'll need to arrange your own collection though, or I can look into how much I can arrange it for.

These can be auditioned in Birmingham, so if you're interested, please feel free to arrange a listen.

Attachment 19580

Turned one for you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by struth; 03-03-2017 at 18:55.
    avid hifi | audiomica | amphion | anthem | audioquest | ascendo | bel canto | bluesound | caas audio | eggleston works | exposure | hegel | isoacoustics | innuos | kef audio | larsen | lumin | merason | moonriver | nagaoka | ophidian | primare | perlisten | paradigm | svs | spectral furniture | silent angel

www.thelittleaudio.company 0753 888 1969 / 0121 638 0721

I'm Phil.

awesome david . be great to have more photos including both speakers to show condition
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm David.

No idea why they're sideways, as they aren't on my phone or iPad...
    avid hifi | audiomica | amphion | anthem | audioquest | ascendo | bel canto | bluesound | caas audio | eggleston works | exposure | hegel | isoacoustics | innuos | kef audio | larsen | lumin | merason | moonriver | nagaoka | ophidian | primare | perlisten | paradigm | svs | spectral furniture | silent angel

I'm Geoff.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Its often due to being taken with a 16:9 phone then posted via 4:3 tablet. If you square them off a little they usually go ok. I just turned one and posted via tapatalk who wont turn them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Manny.

Very nice, GLWTS

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by vinyl View Post
    Very nice, GLWTS
    Thanks

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Its often due to being taken with a 16:9 phone then posted via 4:3 tablet. If you square them off a little they usually go ok. I just turned one and posted via tapatalk who wont turn them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Taken with iPhone and posted with iPad Pro.

+ Reply to Thread