+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap Mod

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Like it Mick, Those little subtle touches make all the difference in my opinion and one of the reasons why I love a cool looking record weight, certain feet and even the look of certain carts
    Cheers Rob

Don't think I will ever sell my 1210. Sounds good looks good and an endless supply of parts and mods. I feel no need to buy anything else at the moment. Also you mean certain carts as long as its an Ortofon 2m Black
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubster68 View Post
    Cheers Rob

Don't think I will ever sell my 1210. Sounds good looks good and an endless supply of parts and mods. I feel no need to buy anything else at the moment. Also you mean certain carts as long as its an Ortofon 2m Black
    Now I did love the look of the 2MBlack on my techie and thought the Quintet Black would look ok but it actually looks great too so happy days.
    Now you know I'm gonna say that I bet the Cadenza B will look absolutely fab when that day comes

Btw - Like you my Techie is going nowhere, love its look, feel etc and every minute of the mod journey BECAUSE, she just sounds fab, better and better as you go along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12