Taken as a swap against some speakers I was selling, these have been owned by a friend from new. He bought separate power cables (cable says "14-3 SJT 300V 60C (UL) E3462-M----CSA LL7874 14-3 SJT 300V 60C FT2---- SHEILDED ROHS 2GH") for both units plus Chord Cobra3 interconnects to join them. I have bought 4 plugs for the speaker cables (BFA style for Cyrus) which I will also include. I also have the remote for the pre amp.

I have tested this amp and, to be honest, it isn't quite to my taste. It's accurate and pleasant sounding, with a better balanced sound that the Cambridge Audio A5 I was using and provides a better stage but for our use, the bass heavy cheaper amp suits better. That says much more about us and our listening that the qualities of the amp and pre amp and searching Google quickly finds reviews on how nice they are.

Both units are in excellent condition, showing no signs of use and work perfectly well. Anyone collecting is welcome to test before purchasing, although the remainder of the system is well below the standards of these units.

As a complete package these owe me £450, for pre amp with remote, power amp, speaker plugs, chord interconnects and both power cables. Seeing as I subscribe to the 'not making profit' ethos, I'll keep to that price including shipping. I don't have the Cyrus boxes but would package these safely, which will put a big price on postage. I would be open to a fair discussion on price though.