Graham has a very interesting kit list

Analogue. Basis signature 2200,

Very well engineered TT and looks good as well

Basis Vector 4.

Again well engineered and visually appealing

Koetsu Red,

Graham mentioned this had been too J7

Koetsu SUT,

Loved the look of this " Its in a unassuming wooden box with some Japanese weighting on it "

NVO SPA 11.

WOW " Hold the front page " A pre amp with 22 valves in it , The lid was off for viewing

Pathos Logos Amp.

A work of art on the styling front

Speakers. Amphion Xenon.

Not seen or listened to anything like these before with the side firing bass drivers ( Firing at each other ) , Mid drivers above the tweeters , Again the mid drivers were side firing but this time on both sides via drilled side facia plated , they were also front firing , The tweeters were sort of horned as the front baffle was shaped leading into the tweeter

Digital. Denon 2900,Jolida FX 11
Minidsp dirac 22A.
Airlink CBS 2000 bps

Did not get into these items as they are digital , The minidsp dirac 22a went right over my head

As it was completely different to my system it did obviously sound different , it came over as smooth and controlled , I think the control was something to do with the DSP , Overall very clean enjoyable sound quality with nothing JUMPING out at you

As requested I provided the all important hifi listening item , CAKE x2 , a Mr Kipplin fruit cake and a Chocolate fudge cake , These improved the sound quality no end

Thanks Graham for inviting me round , The 5 hours whizzed by