+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Garrard 401 Turntable

I'm Mel.

Default FS: Garrard 401 Turntable

I have had this deck in my project cupboard for about 15 years but due to subsequently working away from home I never got the time to complete a decent plinth for it.

Its now time to let it go to somebody who will appreciate it.

I ran it at the weekend for a couple of hours to ensure all is working as expected. It runs up to speed quickly and remained a the set speed for the 2 hours it was running.

All speeds work and will vary with the pitch/speed control as designed. The Strobe light works as can be seen in the photos. It runs smoothly and quietly with no audible noises. It comes with the original rubber mat which is in excellent condition. I have put a Rega arm on a prototype plinth and have not heard any rumbles or other noises through my system.

I have not tampered with it in any way and as you can see it is in very good condition with no paint loss, marks or corrosion.

The recent sold prices on fleaBay for a deck in this condition seem to be from £700 upwards.

I would like £600 and have no problem if somebody wants to take it to sell on for a profit.

I would prefer collection (Hampshire) so you can see the condition and check it out but will send by courier if absolutely necessary.

For more photos or information pm me.

Mel

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

I'm Mike.

That's a very good price for a very nice TT.

Should be snapped up.
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Geoff.

Images not working for me Mel.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

yup not here either.. need to fix please.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

Working fine here..
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Paul.

Fine here
    Paul.

Bigman80 Guest

Fine here

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

still nothing on firefox.... switching to emergency browser lol. i see they are buckets... its a strange thing and I think there are extra img around all the pics so might be that.

edit.. its working via Opera. sorry, but not on firefox.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    still nothing on firefox.... switching to emergency browser lol. i see they are buckets... its a strange thing and I think there are extra img around all the pics so might be that.

edit.. its working via Opera. sorry, but not on firefox.
    Not on Tapatalk either

I'm Mark.

Fine on Firefox here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast