+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Naim Nait 5i (2) 2010. Boxed, all accessories, superb.

I'm Ron.

Default FS: Naim Nait 5i (2) (Italic). Boxed, all accessories, superb.

I have owned this Nait 5i (italic) for 5 years and enjoyed it thoroughly - it is undoubtedly a punchy, dynamic and realistic way to listen to music and TV.

I bought it from Basically Sound (Naim dealer) and have used it in my study (all right, spare bedroom) ever since. To save a search for Naim serial numbers, this is a 2010 amp. I now find I need a more digitally focused amp and so am rather reluctantly selling the Nait.

It does of course work perfectly and is in superb condition physically. I don’t see any marks but there always is something on a used item so I can claim perhaps 9/10 or a bit better.

It comes in its box with mains cable as supplied (MK plug these days), user manual, remote and 2 speaker cable plugs (unused). I have used Linn LK20 cable with it which is Naim NACA 4 equivalent (I use NACA 5 with my Supernait but can’t say I hear a difference).

I could, depending on the price I am offered for the amp, include two 3.5m runs of LK20 with Naim plugs so all the questions about suitable cable melt away...

I am open to offers and suggest £395 for the amp plus carriage, which will depend on method and where you live. I would be happy to meet (within reasonable distance, once sold) or you are welcome to come and see/hear it - I live between Durham and Darlington. For further info, pm me please!

Last edited by REW; 10-02-2020 at 20:06.
    Ron

Main: Michell Tecnodec Rega RB600/Tecno bits, Ortofon 530MkII, Beard P100 phono, Naim Uniti Atom, ProAc D20R

Study: JBL L52 Classic, Bluesound Powernode 3, Technics SL-1210GR Denon 110, Project Tube Box S2 phono stage

Other stuff: Technics SL1200 Mk2, Dali Spektor 1, Pro-ject MAIA S3 etc.

I'm Ron.

Open to offers and could include some very suitable Linn K20 cable with Naim plugs.
    Ron

Main: Michell Tecnodec Rega RB600/Tecno bits, Ortofon 530MkII, Beard P100 phono, Naim Uniti Atom, ProAc D20R

Study: JBL L52 Classic, Bluesound Powernode 3, Technics SL-1210GR Denon 110, Project Tube Box S2 phono stage

I'm Ron.

Pm replied to...
    Ron

I'm Ron.

Can you check your PMs please shudsonuk?

Thanks

Now SOLD.
    Last edited by REW; 12-02-2020 at 21:29. Reason: Item sold
    Ron

+ Reply to Thread