+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Knosti record cleaner for my rotten vinyl

I'm Russell.

[QUOTE=Dawg;838342]
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    Whether a good RCM is worth having, greatly depends on how many records you own.]

Or if the relatively small collection you have is covered in silt! If I can play them again, £136 is a small price to pay in my eyes.
    That is a great price, RCM's from Nitty Gritty, Okki, Pro-Ject, VPI, and the likes are far, far more expensive. I've got the Pro-Ject, and Love it! But haven't seen anything like this one you are looking at. If I had, I may have been tempted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Alan.

[QUOTE=alphaGT;838346]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post

That is a great price, RCM's from Nitty Gritty, Okki, Pro-Ject, VPI, and the likes are far, far more expensive. I've got the Pro-Ject, and Love it! But haven't seen anything like this one you are looking at. If I had, I may have been tempted.

I would be tempted to sell the project, buy the squeaky and maybe you will have surplus to spend on vinyl! If not I would keep the project too.
    Last edited by Dawg; 25-02-2017 at 16:01.

I'm Russell.

[QUOTE=Dawg;838342]
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    Whether a good RCM is worth having, greatly depends on how many records you own.]

Or if the relatively small collection you have is covered in silt! If I can play them again, £136 is a small price to pay in my eyes.
    Perhaps I should have said, it depends on the value of your collection? That would leave it up to you, if it wasn't a dozen records, if they meant the world to you, then by all means!

Sorry for the delay, personal issues, and such.

I'm Alan.

[QUOTE=alphaGT;841732]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post

Perhaps I should have said, it depends on the value of your collection? That would leave it up to you, if it wasn't a dozen records, if they meant the world to you, then by all means!

Sorry for the delay, personal issues, and such.

Yeah I value them well over the money I spent. I can't plug the wet vacuum into the RCM yet so I need to get creative with an old hoover, will report back when I get some free time, I know the feeling with not having time to get things done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345