+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Croft Super Micro Valve Preamp

I'm Geoff.

Default Croft Super Micro Valve Preamp

I have another item for sale from my long term storage cache: a Croft Super Micro valve preamp (s/n 155). It is somewhat redundant now since I went to digital streaming on main main system and dispensed with a preamp entirely. Similarly, on my vinyl system my EAR834P phono preamp also plays directly into my Art Audio Quintet valve power amp.

This is a superb preamp with an exceptional phono section and dual mono construction. It has been in storage since 1998 and is in very good condition. The only sign of age is that the lettering on some of the switches has faded somewhat. Recently replaced the regulator valve with Mullard NOS though probably unnecessarily as current valves have had relatively little usage.

You will see in the photo that it is no longer the original cream and brown colour when I bought it. I had the cream cover of the case professionally resprayed in matt black by a local car body workshop. Still have the original Glenn Croft packaging if shipping is required.

£295 plus delivery although I would prefer the buyer to collect the item (Mansfield) from where I would happy to demo.

Geoff
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Andrew.

Hi Geoff!
    I'll buy it.
    Regards, Andrew.
    Michell Orbe with Moerch DP-6 Gold Precision > Shure Ultra 500 / London Jubilee / Miyajima Kansui > Croft RIAA R / Miyajima ETR-800P / Audion The Converter DAC > Audion Premier 2.0 > Audion Golden Night 300B/PX25 & Audio Black Shadow 845 > Audio Nirvana 15" Classic Alnico with Tannoy ST200.

I'm Geoff.

Andrew,

I am guessing that you won't be collecting in person!

PM me with your details and whether you have a preferred carrier to the Ukraine.

Geoff

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    Andrew,

I am guessing that you won't be collecting in person!

PM me with your details and whether you have a preferred carrier to the Ukraine.

Geoff
    PM sent
    Michell Orbe with Moerch DP-6 Gold Precision > Shure Ultra 500 / London Jubilee / Miyajima Kansui > Croft RIAA R / Miyajima ETR-800P / Audion The Converter DAC > Audion Premier 2.0 > Audion Golden Night 300B/PX25 & Audio Black Shadow 845 > Audio Nirvana 15" Classic Alnico with Tannoy ST200.

I'm Geoff.

SOLD STP.

+ Reply to Thread