+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In ear headphones suggestions

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by WAD62 View Post
    So in summary then the apple iphone 7;

No replaceable battery, no SD card slot, and now no 3.5.mm socket...which leaves you with blue tooth, so I was going to suggest that a pair of aptx compatible headphones would be best, except it would appear that apple refused to adopt the protocol...

I'm sure beats will be coming out with some overpriced compatible solution soon...

Just spotted you have an 3.5mm adapter, so I'd suggest a pair of Soundmagic E80s, excellent VFM & SQ

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SoundMAGIC-...soundmagic+e80
    Thanks Will, the soundmagic look interesting

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    There is an adaptor lightning socket - 3.5mm jack.
    Yes there is an adapter

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    No prob.. they are surprisingly good. Used to us them walking dog. Feel like they will fall of but they dont.
    No dog to walk Grant - just myself

I'm Will.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    They come with a wide variety of tips, I found mine sound best with the supplied 'comply' foam tips, they fit and isolate better than the rubber ones...
    Cheers, Will

I'm Grant.

Marshall mode eq buds are very good. Well made too. Got a set of those too.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post

+1 for the Soundmagic headphones. Very good VFM. On my second pair only because my first became became tangled in the front wheel of my bicycle.

I'm Robin.

At the moment looks like a choice between the Soundmagic or Shennheiser momentum m2 i.e. 1s

I'm James.

I use the ONKYO earphones, very good indeed. Very good.
    Basically they use a much larger driver than most earphones and the actual bit that goes into your ear is a rubber grommet off the driver at an angle.
    I'm probably not making any sense , but I can't seem to link an Ebay add, I don't know why.
    Very deep and articulate bass for ear phones and everything else is good from there up to the treble
    Hope that helps
    Source: Heavily modified DDDAC using MacBook Pro.
    Amplification: Pre amp-Stereo Coffee pre amp on steroids.
    Power amp- Rather large Colin Wonfor Class A power Amp
    Speakers: Lampizator P17 Open Baffles
    Accessories: Klotz 500 DIY Interconnects & DIY speaker cable sounding better than anything commercial.
    All powered from a Mother Trucker BPS with a dedicated consumer unit with 10mm armoured radial back to the house tails after the meter.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I use the ONKYO earphones, very good indeed. Very good.
    Basically they use a much larger driver than most earphones and the actual bit that goes into your ear is a rubber grommet off the driver at an angle.
    I'm probably not making any sense , but I can't seem to link an Ebay add, I don't know why.
    Very deep and articulate bass for ear phones and everything else is good from there up to the treble
    Hope that helps
    Yes, the Marshall ones are the same.. set at about 45 degrees due to size etc. Surprisingly comfortable and secure though which surprised me as i usually have difficulty keeping buds in.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Yes, the Marshall ones are the same.. set at about 45 degrees due to size etc. Surprisingly comfortable and secure though which surprised me as i usually have difficulty keeping buds in.
    Yes that sounds about right. I've got the older version and if there is a fault, it's that they can be a wee bit heavy
    Source: Heavily modified DDDAC using MacBook Pro.
    Amplification: Pre amp-Stereo Coffee pre amp on steroids.
    Power amp- Rather large Colin Wonfor Class A power Amp
    Speakers: Lampizator P17 Open Baffles
    Accessories: Klotz 500 DIY Interconnects & DIY speaker cable sounding better than anything commercial.
    All powered from a Mother Trucker BPS with a dedicated consumer unit with 10mm armoured radial back to the house tails after the meter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast