+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: F-117 Nighthawk Phono Stage - MC/MM Battery Powered

I'm Clive.

Default FS: F-117 Nighthawk Phono Stage - MC/MM Battery Powered

I have for sale my Ray Samuels F-117 Nighthawk phono stage. I've owned this from new. It's in great condition - the olny area of comment concerns the hex bolts on the front - they have lost some of their black paint, probably something to do with when the unit was originally assembled. I little black ink or dab of paint would sort it very easily. It's really minor....you can see a fair representation in the top photo. There are no scratches, the odd line is the photos is due to the brushed finish. The battery really does last a long time, for me it's a lot longer than a week. The charger has the original US plug so I'm including the US to UK adapter I've used.

There is info at the Ray Samuels site here: http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/products/f-117.html

Review here: http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazin..._nighthawk.htm

It's a great sounding, quiet (battery) flexible phono stage. Small too.

It's new price is $795 and that's without duty/VAT & shipping. I'm selling mine for what I believe is a super bargain £230 including UK insured postage. Someone buy it before I see sense and put the price up! I'm selling in the spirit of trying to give a fellow enthusiast a bargain.

Specifications
    Frequency Response: 5 Hz to100 KHz
    SNR: 78 dB
    THD: < 0.03%
    Output Impedance: 60 ohms
    L & R rotary switches with 6 gain increments, 40db to 74db.
    L & R rotary switches with 6 loads: 30, 50, 100, 500, 1K & 47K ohms.
    Power: Rechargeable Lithium ion battery good for ~6 days of playback @ 8 hours per day
    Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.25 x 0.8 (WxDxH in inches)

Last edited by Clive; 14-02-2017 at 11:54.
    TT 1 Trans-Fi Salvation with magnetic bearing + Trans-Fi Terminator T3Pro + London Reference
    TT 2 Garrard 301 with NWA main bearing + Audiomods Series Six 10.5" + Ortofon 2M Mono SE
    Digital Lindemann Bridge + Gustard R26 with LB external clock
    Pre and Power Amp EWA M40P + M40A
    Bass Amp & DSP Behringer iNuke NU3000DSP x 2
    Speakers 1 Bastanis Sagarmatha Duo with twin baffleless 15" bass drivers per side
    Speakers 2 MarkaudioSota Viotti Tower

I'm Grant.

Ah, the nighthawk... very nice bit of kit that...great price
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

I don't know that one Clive. It looks very versatile and well made. Nice item. A good price too.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Ian.

Hi Clive, pm sent.

I'm Ales.

Default Interested in Nighthawk

Hello Cllive, another PM sent to you.

I'm Clive.

SOLD for a song!
    TT 1 Trans-Fi Salvation with magnetic bearing + Trans-Fi Terminator T3Pro + London Reference
    TT 2 Garrard 301 with NWA main bearing + Audiomods Series Six 10.5" + Ortofon 2M Mono SE
    Digital Lindemann Bridge + Gustard R26 with LB external clock
    Pre and Power Amp EWA M40P + M40A
    Bass Amp & DSP Behringer iNuke NU3000DSP x 2
    Speakers 1 Bastanis Sagarmatha Duo with twin baffleless 15" bass drivers per side
    Speakers 2 MarkaudioSota Viotti Tower

I'm Ian.

I'm Grant.

You,ll like that i think
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlenco View Post
    Good one Ian, it's got a very good rep.

I'm Ian.

Thanks, and thanks to Clive's excellent service I should have it tomorrow!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast