+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: 384khz?

I'm Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Replying to your post Marc, but comments were meant more generally, not specifically addressing things you may or not have said.
    No insult implied fella.
    Cool, well, hopefully I've sufficiently addressed your general comments about how one might square off concerns about how to relate subjective judgement, objective observation/measurement and logic so that discussion may proceed? ;-)

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyB View Post
    It depends on which banana type you eat. I have tried several different varieties in my life.
    It is a misconception that banana's are fruit - they are actually a herb
    If you have any skin issues or cuts and abraisons forget chemical creams etc - banana the inner part of
    the skin is simply amazing. If it stings when applied, its doing some work leave it a few minutes
    and reapply a bit later. I am sure the banana is a lot faster than 384Khz - just to bring back on topic - well sort of.

I'm Grant.

True, it's a herbaceous plant, and not a "woody" tree plant, but it is also a fruit apparently
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Bananas change from 70% starch to 70% sugar as they ripen. This explains why they are so much sweeter when they turn almost brown or spotty.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Marc.

Can everyone stop objectifying bananas!

The nutritional and chemical composition of a banana has nothing to do with why I like them in cold custard.

I've subjectively assessed several bananas and in my opinion they are not herbs, they're actually fish. Your rigid, blinkered, adherence to taxonomy is limiting your ability to truly enjoy bananas at their real fundamental level.

I'm Grant.

Oooh, nice pic... Bev will like it of course i will never look at a banana again.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

None of the ladies in my office will eat bananas in front of me as they think they are rude!
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    None of the ladies in my office will eat bananas in front of me as they think they are rude!
    . Very prim and proper Jim. Slurping bananas should be done in privacy
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Bananas change from 70% starch to 70% sugar as they ripen. This explains why they are so much sweeter when they turn almost brown or spotty.
    I disagree - the percentage of change from starch to fructose has no bearing on how sweet the banana is, that can only be determined by tasting it, and will be dependent entirely on the individual since despite being of the exact same species we all have differently functioning taste buds.

There is no place for scientific analysis in the world of fruit. Fruit grown by scientists will always be inferior to fruit grown by non-scientists using purely intuitive methods.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I disagree - the percentage of change from starch to fructose has no bearing on how sweet the banana is, that can only be determined by tasting it, and will be dependent entirely on the individual since despite being of the exact same species we all have differently functioning taste buds.

There is no place for scientific analysis in the world of fruit. Fruit grown by scientists will always be inferior to fruit grown by non-scientists using purely intuitive methods.
    Starch to sugar % is a fact not an opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast