+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ortofon MC25FL Cartridge with stylus guard

I'm Mike.

Default Ortofon MC25FL Cartridge with stylus guard

Ortofon MC25FL Cartridge for sale, with Stylus Guard, this used to belong to Struth who bought it from Walpurgis. I have no idea of total hours but I used it for roughly 50-60 or so as I had a ZU Denon 103 and a 2m Blue at the same time to play with.

Only selling as I moved onto an AT 33PTG II, which has now been usurped by a ZYX R100H.

No box but will be safely packaged and sent fully insured next day delivery for £155 (UK Only)

I should really keep it as its a superb cartridge and easily holds its own and some would say beat modern day models, but I fancy new toys and need to accrue some funds.

Thanks for looking,

Mike.
    Last edited by mikeyb; 17-08-2017 at 14:49.

I'm Geoff.

Great MC cartridge. I should have kept it!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Great MC cartridge. I should have kept it!
    Thanks, yeah it is rather good, I've no real need of a spare cart or else is just keep it.

If it doesn't sell I might offload my AT instead but would rather sell this first.

I'm Mike.

Price drop to £165

😎

I'm Mike.

Not even a nibble

Bigman80 Guest

🤔 must be that everyone has an absolutely magnificent cartridge. Seriously, i can't believe no one has picked this up.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    🤔 must be that everyone has an absolutely magnificent cartridge. Seriously, i can't believe no one has picked this up.

Aye, most of the likely candidates have just bought something, the AT cart I have might go too 😉

I'm Grant.

Indeed, its a very nice example.. getting pretty rare in this condition... maybe should keep it as it will go up in value
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Indeed, its a very nice example.. getting pretty rare in this condition... maybe should keep it as it will go up in value
    I did think about that, might keep it yet, not desperate to sell, I can afford to keep it as well as the AT PTGII and my current favourite the Zyx r100H.

Just didn't want to get a reputation as a cart hog, jammy git will do instead 😁

Bigman80 Guest

Lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast