+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Axelrod RIP

I'm Loz.

Default David Axelrod RIP

Goodness, another music great gone. Was just listening to his stuff a week or two ago. Wrote some great tunes he did. RIP

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...sential-tracks

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by HackneyRF View Post
    Goodness, another music great gone. Was just listening to his stuff a week or two ago. Wrote some great tunes he did. RIP

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...sential-tracks
    Sad news.
    Regards Neil

I'm Dave.

Another....... sad news. Have a fair amount of his music. Well Feb 2017 not been that good so far. Last week had a call informing me 3 musician friends have just passed. This news came whilst i was getting ready for another funeral. When home after the funeral , i was informed that another musician friend had just passed. All guys in their early 50's.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by jollyfix View Post
    Another....... sad news. Have a fair amount of his music. Well Feb 2017 not been that good so far. Last week had a call informing me 3 musician friends have just passed. This news came whilst i was getting ready for another funeral. When home after the funeral , i was informed that another musician friend had just passed. All guys in their early 50's.
    That's really tragic Dave, condolences to you and their loved ones. So young. A reminder to us all of how short our time can sometimes be.

Best wishes

Loz

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by HackneyRF View Post
    That's really tragic Dave, condolences to you and their loved ones. So young. A reminder to us all of how short our time can sometimes be.

Best wishes

Loz
    + 1
    Regards Neil

I'm Dave.

Thanks guys, i don't want to go into details here as this thread about David Axelrod ( who I'm spinning right now). Two of my mates were ill, one in a hospice ,so knew it was coming. One died ( heart attack) on the day of his ex wife funeral. The others came as a huge shock. After i have finished playing 'song of innocence' David Axelrod LP, i will be playing some of my mates music.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

+ Reply to Thread