+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Road Goes Ever on...........

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Nice purchase Mike, be good to have a listen sometime. I've recently got hold of a Mytek Brooklyn, which has been a bit of a game changer in my system - I've never heard digital sound so good, better than the vinyl perhaps!
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Nice purchase Mike, be good to have a listen sometime. I've recently got hold of a Mytek Brooklyn, which has been a bit of a game changer in my system - I've never heard digital sound so good, better than the vinyl perhaps!
    Thanks, sounds great, visit anytime.

Know what you mean about digital, I'm in same boat, I've thought so many times lately of just selling my analogue side off and going streaming only, which could still happen yet, I could get the digital system I want and pocket some substantial change

I'm Mike.

Ali,

Just a thought, if you wanted to try the Zyx, it's fitted to your old cardas wired wand you could borrow it if you like and it would slot right in.

I'm Mike.

Just checked out those Spendors I mentioned and they are SP2's not BC2's doh!

Might try a home demo

I'm Alan.

Really glad you are finding you mojo with the vinyl now Mike, after your doubts and worries over it

SP2's are very good but might not give you the depth of bass you desire.
    Last edited by Firebottle; 12-02-2017 at 12:33. Reason: SP2 comment added

I'm Mike.

The SP2's are sold I'm afraid, pity I would have liked to have tried them.

Mike.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Ali,

Just a thought, if you wanted to try the Zyx, it's fitted to your old cardas wired wand you could borrow it if you like and it would slot right in.
    Thanks for the offer mate, but I'd be too worried about damaging it..
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Thanks for the offer mate, but I'd be too worried about damaging it..
    What's life without a little risk 😉 😁

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123