+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turntable: AnalogueWorks Zero

I'm Peter.

Default Turntable: AnalogueWorks Zero

Manufactured and distributed by Divine Audio, this 'Tom Fletcher inspired' turntable comes with a Jelco 750D arm (no cartridge).

This combo was bought directly from Divine by the present owner 12 months ago, and has had an easy life in a second system. The turntable is very well made, with a high quality bearing, and is supplied with both silicon and foam platter mats. The arm comes with both the standard and heavy counterweights, the latter capable of balancing out an SPU. It will be provided with the Jelco standard headshell (not the one in the photograph), a Jelco tonearm cable and accessories. I have all the original packaging for the arm, but not the turntable. As new, no marks, performs to a very high standard.

Originally this package sold with a cartridge for around £1500, the current selling price for the turntable and arm would be about £1350 ...

For sale £675 collect/meet or delivery at cost. Please note that neither the SPU cartridge or headshell shown in the photos are included.

I'm Peter.

Bump.

I'm Adam.

WOW! half price bargain alert for a very nice TT !!

Quote Originally Posted by petrat View Post
    Manufactured and distributed by Divine Audio, this 'Tom Fletcher inspired' turntable comes with a Jelco 750D arm (no cartridge).

This combo was bought directly from Divine by the present owner 12 months ago, and has had an easy life in a second system. The turntable is very well made, with a high quality bearing, and is supplied with both silicon and foam platter mats. The arm comes with both the standard and heavy counterweights, the latter capable of balancing out an SPU. It will be provided with the Jelco standard headshell (not the one in the photograph), a Jelco tonearm cable and accessories. I have all the original packaging for the arm, but not the turntable. As new, no marks, performs to a very high standard.

Originally this package sold with a cartridge for around £1500, the current selling price for the turntable and arm would be about £1350 ...

For sale £675 collect/meet or delivery at cost. Please note that neither the SPU cartridge or headshell shown in the photos are included.

"lack of passion is fatal"

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / SME-312 Aluminium 'special' / SME M2-9R / STEREO: Etsuro Urushi Cobalt / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo2' pre & LCR phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: Audio Note 4.1 (with DAC5 upgrades) DAC / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: LFD Grainless phono / RFC Mercury / Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

I'm Peter.

Jelco headshell that will be provided (cartridge not included).

I'm Peter.

Some interest, but nothing firm yet.

If you already have a 9 inch Jelco arm, I will sell the turntable separately, without the arm ... pm me.

(But, please note that I will not be selling the arm separately, as I have a use for it if not sold with the turntable).

I'm Adrian.

I'm surprised this hasn't gone. If you're looking for an excellent starter deck with audiophile qualities normally out of budget then this is your chance. If I could make room for it I'd consider it myself for my second system or to give the SP 10 a rest once in a while. And it looks great!

In perpetual pursuit.
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm Peter.

UPDATE - please read

I've done a bit more research, and have come to the conclusion that this isn't actually the '+' version, which appears to have a replaceable armboard, allowing different arms to be easily accomodated. This one is a plain 'Zero' model, which I believe is exactly the same, but with the plinth cut only for the arm fitted. As the new price for the Zero is a hundred quid cheaper, and in the spirit of offering at half price, the new asking price is reduced by fifty pounds to £625. Apologies for the confusion.
    Last edited by petrat; 13-02-2017 at 17:04.

I'm Peter.

Some interest, but still available.
    Very happy to demonstrate this, as it isn't a well-known brand

I'm Rob.

Is there speed variation with this deck - or 33.3rpm only?
    Rob.