We recently launched a new audio range called JustBoom that brings high-quality audio to the masses. The product range is called JustBoom and they are high-quality audio HATs for the Raspberry Pi.
The reason we created this product range is because we wanted to provide audio lovers with an affordable high quality audio system that doesn't cost a fortune. There are DACs and hifi auido players that run in the many thousands of pounds; most people don't need a product this expensive. We want to show people that a Raspberry Pi 3 in a case with an audio board (called a "HAT") on top can essentially do a similar job for a substantially lower price point.
To put this into context, here are some use cases for a high quality audio HAT and Raspberry Pi:
- Streaming (either from cloud or network storage) high-definition audio player
- Multi-room audio player
- Media centre / set-top box living room entertainment system
- Shop floor / elevator / background music audio player
- High-quality audio player with local storage
- Desktop high definition audio player with amplified headphone output
We're be hitting the market being supported by many platforms including: OSMC / Roon Labs / Open Elec / Volumio / Max2Play, and many more...
Find out more about our product range here: https://www.justboom.co/
View our promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGzmY8J2Ic
If you have any questions, just let us know! :-)