+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheese Recommendations

I'm Nobody.

Default Cheese Recommendations

As we've got a Wine section is their anyone into Cheeses, Wine & Cheese generally go hand in hand!

Munching on some nice Ilchester Wensleydale with Cranberries Cheese
    Last edited by Rare Bird; 23-03-2010 at 03:19.

I'm David.

Do you know I opened this thread to recomend Wensleydale as a general recomendation, and was going to comment that its really nice with cranberrys in it.. How about that?!? Good man
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Nobody.

Just finished off a block & feel a bit ill for it i'll have to totter off to the boozer in a few hours recouperate

I'm ChrisB.

I opened this thread to read about Andre's recommendations for cheesey pop records, and I'm very disappointed that he doesn't seem to want to share with us his favourite nuggets of commercial wonderment.

I'm David.

I'm bloody working today, then moving house when I finish ( new hifi in new house this evening... I'm really looking toward to getting it set up!!)
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    I opened this thread to read about Andre's recommendations for cheesey pop records, and I'm very disappointed that he doesn't seem to want to share with us his favourite nuggets of commercial wonderment.
    The ting tings! My missis thinks I'm a loony, but I just can't help it!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Nothing wrong with the Ting Tings! Good luck with the moving Hamish!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Oh, better post on topic! I love any cheese - a really ripe brie, anything blue, Austrian smoked, roule - yummy!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Chris

I'm ChrisB.

I've just made significant inroads into a board of 8 different cheeses with my family:

Wensleydale,
    Double Gloucester,
    Cheddar,
    Brie
    Swedish Blue - no I've never tried it before either,
    Another soft slightly nutty Swedish one,
    Creamy Lancashire,
    Peppered Boursin.

With a selection of different types of biscuit.
    Best combo?
    Wensleydale on Oatcakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast