Current system Naim nac 72/140/teddycap. Currently trying out new 329/721 boards - NJ + RSL, not sure which I prefer as yet, or whether I'll just leave the 72 as standard. Vinyl is only source at present!, Heybrook/OL silver + 1210 /750, switch between both TTs. Carts Rondo Red and DL110, speakers Epos es 11.
I was thinking of changing the Epos, I like them, but was wondering how to get more out of my rather modest system. I like the 72 and with its phono cards, but was also thinking of getting the Arkless phono stage at £225 I think, don't know how much that would change the presentation or if I'd even like it, as the Naim phono cards seem to have a style all their own. My lounge is fairly large - about 5m by 4.5, but ceilings are not high, average, and the Epos don't seem to fill it quote as much as I'd like.
Was thinking old Ruarks, Talisman or something, looking to spend less than £300 at the moment. I had Credos before the Epos es11 and prefer the Epos, as they take the edge off the lively treble that Naim amps seem to have. Sure a few of you have been down this road, please share your thoughts, many thanks.