+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Angle Audiophile Phono Stage

I'm Mick.

Phono Stage to amp is Oyaide PA-2075 RCA to RCA

Tone Arm to Phone Stage Oyaide PA-2075 Straight Din to RCA

Never had an issue with my cables until the Angle Audio Phono Stage.

Very strange
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Jez.

It is 100% definitely wi-fi interference. Probably made it a much worse aerial by the loop in the cable...
    As I explained (twice I think) just cos even 100 phono stages don't do it doesn't mean another 1 won't. It all depends on their design and on what measures have been taken to prevent such things.
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm Mick.

If it is wifi interference it isn't mine as I have turned everything off and it was still there. The loop removed the problem so how this making it worse ? Just trying to get to the bottom of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567