+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Praise Good Dealers Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Paul.

Default The Praise Good Dealers Thread.

Hey

Is there a general thread for praising dealers ?
    I've got a couple I'd like to big up but don't know where to do it ??

Linn Sondek LP12, Ittok, AT-F7
    Schiit Mani MK1 Phono Pre-Amp
    Nobsound NS-08P Bluetooth pre-amp
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    2 x Meridian 205 monoblock power amps
    Tannoy T225 "Mayfair" speakers
    www.paulridgeblog.com

I'm john.

Hi there

I'd like to praise Acton Gate Audio in wrexham.. great audio shop ran by real enthusiasts. I've spent a few afternoons there swapping bits of kit around to get what works for me. I bought my speakers, Bluray player and a few other items there.
    Great guys to deal with.

Thanks John
    YNWA

Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista M3; Thorens TD166 with home made plinth and dampened chassis; Cambridge Audio phono stage - modified; Marantz CD63 KI signature; Logitech Squeezebox Touch (x2); Linear power supply; Pioneer A300R Precision (full monty); B&W 602s; Monitor Audio A100; Q Acoustic 3020.

I'm brian.

Perhaps there frightened of a bad review from Marco !. ( Joke ) . On a more serious note its good to see some dealers
    still open, much needed I think.

I'm Graham.

Ordered a Shure cartridge from Juno Records last week. http://www.juno.co.uk/ They were very prompt and a pleasure to deal with.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Shaun.

Would seriously love to big up the Audio Rooms in Hull. Fantastic hi-fi showroom/dealers.

I'm Tim.

Stan Beresford needs a mention here he goes far and above any guy I know in the audio field ,don't ever change Stan.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by tim1750 View Post
    Stan Beresford needs a mention here he goes far and above any guy I know in the audio field ,don't ever change Stan.
    Another vote for Stan here
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Stephen.

I have always had excellent service from Paul Hobson at Moorgate Acoustics, who recently sold my old Linn / Naim active system to good effect. I would also like to praise David Brook of Brook Audio / MCRU. I recently purchased new speaker cables and a digital interconnect from him. The speaker cables were a no-brainer, but he won't let me pay for the digital interconnect until I am satisfied it is better than my original cable. Not many retailers would do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Mike.

Tony Sallis at Coherent is extremely good
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Clint.

I would like to add Doug Brady Hifi in warrington to this list if I may. They've been looking after me for the last 5/6 years or so, always very welcoming, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. There is no hard sell from them, they only want to sell you products that they would be happy to use themselves. Back up from them has been great too. I have 3 hifi shops in the city where I live but I am more than happy to travel the 25 miles to use these guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast