+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad Announcement

I'm Paul.

Could anyone wishing to sign the card list their name here or get in touch with Alan TODAY please so that we can continue to circulate the card daily and not have it doing the rounds for several weeks, as I'd like to get it to Steve and Will within a week or two? Many thanks.

I'm John.

Paul, would there be any merit in having yourself or another simply recording forum member names on the card if we express a desire on this thread. It would take 3 or 4 days for the card to get here and back. If so, please just sign my forum name on it. I'm sure Steve and Will would appreciate the contribution anyway.

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJo View Post
    Paul, would there be any merit in having yourself or another simply recording forum member names on the card if we express a desire on this thread. It would take 3 or 4 days for the card to get here and back. If so, please just sign my forum name on it. I'm sure Steve and Will would appreciate the contribution anyway.
    Not a bad shout John but the card is already in circulation and it is always better to have the personal touch. I think that matters.

It doesn't really matter that it will take a few weeks as the outcome is that Steve and Will have a personally signed condolences record from their friends and supporters here on AoS and this is more of a closer community than other forums. This just demonstrates another way for our community to come together at such times in support which I know will be comforting for Steve and Will, and mean a lot to them, trust me on this one.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Reffc View Post
    Could anyone wishing to sign the card list their name here or get in touch with Alan TODAY please so that we can continue to circulate the card daily and not have it doing the rounds for several weeks, as I'd like to get it to Steve and Will within a week or two? Many thanks.
    I have received the card today, I NEED an address TODAY so I can continue the circulation.

I'm Alan.

It's off to Barry so please send your details to Barry for the following recipient.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Exclamation Urgent - forwarding address needed

The card arrived today. I now need a forwarding address ASAP!

Thanks
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Paul.

Thanks Chaps, keep it up. I plan on taking the card with me to the funeral in just over a week's time so it needs to be with me next Friday latest.

Exclamation

If anyone would like to sign the card, please send me your address by PM. Otherwise I'll return it to Paul first thing on Monday.
    Barry

Nobody else who wants to sign the card? If there is PM me your address.

Thanks
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123