+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Naim CDX2

I'm Paul.

Default FS: Naim CDX2

Here is my superb Naim CDX2 manufactured in 2004, and purchased from a forum member a couple of years back. The serial number can be provided on request.

The CD player is in excellent working condition and has had light use since purchasing it. The reason for sale is that I have moved onto streaming, purchasing a Naim NDX.

I purchased a new cardboard box from Naim for this last year (although it was slightly squashed in transit) and this CD player comes with all cabling, puck and the original remote control.

These players now retail for over £4,000 brand new.

I am looking for £1,100 plus P&P or collection from Berkshire (M4, Junction 13).

Please contact me via PM for any further details.

Front of the CDX2:

Rear of the CDX2:

Last edited by pjdowns; 21-01-2017 at 16:54.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Paul.

Bump!
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Paul.

Bump bump!

I'm Peter.

I had one of these for 8 or 9 years ... reliable and wonderful ime. GLWTS.

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by petrat View Post
    I had one of these for 8 or 9 years ... reliable and wonderful ime. GLWTS.
    Thank you Peter

I'm Paul.

Bump - Potentially open to 'sensible' offers.

I'm Paul.

Bump - price drop to £1,000 plus postage or collection from Berkshire (M4 - J13).

I'm Paul.

Now sold.

+ Reply to Thread