+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PSU advice

I'm Bill.

Default PSU advice

I'm currently using a R-Pi with Moode into an HRT Music Streamer II+ DAC via a Chord Silver Plus USB cable. The Pi is powered with an iFi iPower PSU and this also powers the DAC.
    Now looking at an improved method of powering the DAC. I briefly owned an Aqvox PSU but passed this on recently as I thought I was going to have a change of direction, but have decided not to.
    My thoughts are-

Aqvox PSU.
    Another iFi iPower with a conduit cable from Audiophonics.
    Anker battery with the Audiophonics cable (this could power Pi and DAC)

Any pointers greatly appreciated!

I'm Bill.

Still undecided, What do you think fellas?

I'm Grant.

Ive got a aquvox in shed. Used it well to power my beresford usb to spdif and was well pleased with it. Cant find a use for it these days but they are good. Not tried the ifi... i do also have an anker battery that i use with my headphone system sometimes. Its good too, but they do run out eventually.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Ive got a aquvox in shed. Used it well to power my beresford usb to spdif and was well pleased with it. Cant find a use for it these days but they are good. Not tried the ifi... i do also have an anker battery that i use with my headphone system sometimes. Its good too, but they do run out eventually.
    Let me know if you want to move on the Aqvox Grant

I'm Grant.

Might well do. Make me an offer i cant refuse i like horsemeat.
    Its one of these with square connector. Type B i think.

http://www.analogueseduction.net/pow...to-female.html
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Might well do. Make me an offer i cant refuse i like horsemeat.
    Its one of these with square connector. Type B i think.

http://www.analogueseduction.net/pow...to-female.html
    That's the one, sent you a PM.

+ Reply to Thread