Wow, just wow....

I finally nagged a response out of Seagate 'support', rather than deal with my issue they've taken the fact that I provided them with additional information, from my DNS/adblock server, to try and help them better troubleshoot the issue and have tried to twist it (through apparently 'misunderstanding' what they're looking at) to say that it's not them (it is).

So, for instance, because I've used my ad-blocking server to block the domains being called by the Personal Cloud, those domains therefore turn up in the server control panel as 'Top Advertisers' (because the personal cloud spams them every 3 or so minutes) Seagate's response is 'these aren't being called by the personal cloud they are advertisers' GRRR, they are deemed advertisers because I've blocked them - they are all being called by the cloud IP!

One of the other shots I supplied (unprompted) shows the IP of the Personal Cloud and the domains being hit, because it happens not to include one of them (even though it's in the 'Top Advertisers' list with the same number of hits as the others) they've come back saying 'nerr, it's not in that list' (implication - you're lying mr customer).

Anyway, because I thought I'd get support (and have waited a month) I've now missed the chance of getting a refund from the reseller so I've asked Seagate if they'll provide me with one, let's see how that goes.

DO NOT BUY A SEAGATE PERSONAL CLOUD THEY ARE COMPROMISED AND THEIR SUPPORT IS SHADY.