I moved my hifi around about a year ago and sold some very expensive TQ speaker cables as they were too long, and the most expensive audio mistake imaginable.

As a stop-gap, I used some Origin Live Soli-Core cables, superb but impractical as very thick and totally unwieldy. Incredible value for £110. I then made up some home brew silver cables, great mids but bass-light.

I then saw some Snake River Audio Mamushi Signature loudspeaker cables on a dealer site. Jimmy Hughes had them in his system recently and gave them an excellent write up. They were the right length and are exceptionally well shielded, handy as I cannot avoid running near power lines. They are also essentially solid cables. Anyway, I had a discussion with Jimmy and he said he had them in his system for 3 months and they were superb.

So I took a punt and they really are the business. I'm not convinced on the cable thing, but these really are the last thing in clarity and really full bass, tight as a nut, which is tricky given I'm using KT88 mono blocks in triode mode, about 40w each, into 86dB Harbeths.

Anyone else had these in their system?