+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale. Hundreds of odd electronic components - non hi fi

I'm Steve.

Default For Sale. Hundreds of odd electronic components - non hi fi

Hi

I have been given permission by the moderator to post these non hifi items for sale.

There are all sorts in these drawers, resistors, IC's, regulators, diodes, old capacitors, LED and small accessories. Weight is about 10Kg

I would prefer cash on collection only because I doubt the parts would remain in the drawers if a courier handles them.
    I can email you high res photos if you want a closer look at the values of parts

Price £20

Parts photo compressed.jpgparts photo 2 compressed.jpg

I'm Grant.

Wish i lived nearbye. Would snap em up.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

I'll have them please Steve.

I'm Steve.

Hi Geoff101

Appreciate your interest in the parts, however vinyl spinner sent me a PM one minute before your post at 11:55. Hope you don't mind me selling them to him.

Regards

I'm Geoff.

Well, that's disappointing, but you have to be fair.

+ Reply to Thread