+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: DENON DL-103C1 Limited edition, rare.

I'm Nathan.

Nick. For your information I've just had the examination report back from expert stylus & cartridge company.
    If you would like to contribute towards the re-tip I'd appreciate it.

CARTRIDGE EXAMINATION REPORT

Date: 17/05/2017

Dear Mr

Model: Denon DL-103C1 Serial No. 1200

Having carried out a detailed examination of your cartridge confirm as follows:

Coils: 16 ohms - good
    Suspension: good
    Cantilever: Aluminium - good
    Diamond: Very badly worn

Recommendation: Cleaning of the cartridge and re-tipping existing aluminium cantilever with low mass Paratrace profile diamond and audition.

Cost of necessary work: 130.00 inclusive of return insured postage.

Please confirm if you would like to proceed.

Payment will be requested upon completion of work.

Delivery: 3/4 weeks

Packaging:Original inner and outer boxes .
    Guard: Yes
    Last edited by nuff; 17-05-2017 at 16:04. Reason: Typo
    Edingdales, Chord Odyssey 2 Speaker Cable, Mark Grant G1000HD, World Designs Kel84, Denon AVC-A1D, Pioneer SA-8100, Pioneer TX-9100, IsoTek Multi-way 6 main filter, Nottingham Analogue Interspace, Jelco SA-750E 10", Denon DL-103C1 Paratrace profile diamond ExpertStylus, Firebottle Plus Phono Stage, 27" iMac 2010 For Digital Music, HTPC (XBMC) Optoma HD65 Projector, Self Built Electric Projector Lift, 92" Electric Screen, Phillips Pronto TSU9400 To Control It All

I'm jamie.

sounds like you've had your pants pulled down there mate
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers,Pioneer PLC-1700, direct drive turntable, Townsend Elite rock 2 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS tonearm,Ortofon 2M BLACK cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    sounds like you've had your pants pulled down there mate
    Yep! I'm afraid so Jamie.
    Edingdales, Chord Odyssey 2 Speaker Cable, Mark Grant G1000HD, World Designs Kel84, Denon AVC-A1D, Pioneer SA-8100, Pioneer TX-9100, IsoTek Multi-way 6 main filter, Nottingham Analogue Interspace, Jelco SA-750E 10", Denon DL-103C1 Paratrace profile diamond ExpertStylus, Firebottle Plus Phono Stage, 27" iMac 2010 For Digital Music, HTPC (XBMC) Optoma HD65 Projector, Self Built Electric Projector Lift, 92" Electric Screen, Phillips Pronto TSU9400 To Control It All

I'm Stuart.

Wow...I thought this place was above this sort of skullduggery!
    I was looking at that cartridge, due to its low hours and unusual body (Im a bit of a 103 type of guy).
    Pretty fair price from ESCo as ever and a very honest appraisal.
    I think it would only be fair that, as the cart was sold as very low hours, the seller stump up or accept a return for full refund!
    Anyone can make a mistake...but if you do, you should do the honourable thing and try your best to sort it!
    Thats just my opinion and what I would do...but hey ho!

I'm Mike.

I nearly bought it too

I'm Ben.

Has scoobs been back on the site recently or made any attempt to get back in contact with Nuff?
    SL1210
    Jelco SA-750 & AT150 MLX,
    Firebottle phono stage,
    Jungson JA-88 amp,
    JBL L40 Speakers.
    M2tech Young dac .

I'm Andrew.

Isn't this the kind of behaviour now expected on a certain auction site ?? NOT here .

I'm Nathan.

I'm sorry i had to post this on here but i feel everyone should know about people like this. It took me a some time to decide this and I'm sure the mod will not appreciate it but it's done now.
    I've still had no contact from Scoobs and he has still not signed in since reading the first PM i sent him. I'm afraid I will have to take this one on the chin

Thanks for all the support but i think it's best we leave this one alone now to quietly disappear into the bottom of the classifieds.

Cheers again all!
    nuff.

I'm Grant.

Its been left for a reason Nathan . We are all upset about it too
    Regards,
    Grant ....
    Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind.
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.7- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS. - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP. -AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - TANDBERG TCD310 CASS - CARTS.. ACD xlm mk1 integra, AT95 Shibata, SHURE M55E original, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm Neil.

It would certainly be in Scoobs interest to reply to you either here on this thread or in private via pm, otherwise this matter is left unresolved for you and looks very bad for Scoobs.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast