+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: NVA A40 Monoblock Amplifiers + LS1 cable - Mint - 2 Months old

I'm Josie.

Default FS: NVA A40 Monoblock Amplifiers + LS1 cable - Mint - 2 Months old

It pains me but I am selling my A40's as I am looking upgrade my speakers and cd player (hopefully).

The A40's sound fantasic, very agile and powerful... lots of good words about these, these things have an almost cult following and are fantastic at driving practically any speaker load. I have been bi-amping with some A80's with huge success.

They have loads of punch, a very nice open stage with no heavy signature, very fluid.

I bought the A40's in October, unmarked perfect condition etc.

Picture of NVA A40 Monoblock Power Amplifiers

They cost me the normal £480 direct from NVA, I'll let them go for £379 ono + p&p which would be £15.

I would also have to sell the 8m stereo pair of LS1 which I bought at the same time to use with the A40's as recommended by Richard of NVA. Asking £100+p&p for this - £80 saving!

Will send first class delivery and international (please ask for price). Pick up from Staffordshire is also very welcome.

I can send you the ebay bill recepts if requested.

PM me if your interested. Paypal please!

Cheers!
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

Default NVA A40 Amp.

Hi, Can I assume the A40 monos now sold?
    Thanks

I'm Josie.

yeah.. sorry I forgot to close the thread, thanks anyways.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

+ Reply to Thread