+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A modest 2.0 setup

I'm Milan.

Default A modest 2.0 setup

Peter (PetRat), thanks a lot for selling P3ESRs, the sound is great and they really like their new home.
    I set this up yesterday. Need to work a bit on cable management, though.
    When listening to music I pull them out on the carpet and listen from 3ft away. Ideally, I would add two subs which would fit right behind them once they are pulled out, but in a process of moving to another city so...

LukBeach (4 of 4).jpgLukBeach (3 of 4).jpgLukBeach (2 of 4).jpgLukBeach (1 of 4).jpg

I'm Gary.

That's a very cool-looking system, Milan. Welcome to AoS. Have fun!
    Gary.

I'm Simon.

Looking great there, superb speakers the P3's.

I'm Loz.

Thats nice Milan, a very minimalist set up. Very cool.

Regards

Loz

I'm Shane.

Neat looking system. But looks a tad cold and sterile for my taste.

S.

I'm Greg.

nice clean setup lovely p3esrs - agree, possibly a smidgen to clinical for my taste but a great space.

Best

G

I'm Mike.

Looking good Milan. Tres cool
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Mike.

Very nice setup, and lovely photography too!
    Whats the Vinnie Rossi unit? Combined HP and speaker amp? Streaming/DAC?
    Atb /Mike

I'm Milan.

Thank you all for the comments. I agree it is a bit sterile (if you talk about the color and size of the setup), but given my room size (see attached photo) and the fact there is no dedicated room for audio I simply cannot go with anything else then two small speakers and integrated amp (more about this below). Plus, my wife wouldn't allow anything bigger in the living room.

Photo.jpg

The most important thing is, I was "allowed" to put stereo in my living room which I really enjoy. Those Harbeths are really something special and powered with LIO puts them on out of this world level. I had a plan to augment them with two Rythmik F12G subwoofers, but this is on hold for now.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaGTV View Post
    Very nice setup, and lovely photography too!
    Whats the Vinnie Rossi unit? Combined HP and speaker amp? Streaming/DAC?
    Atb /Mike
    Vinnie Rossi LIO is an ultracapacitor powered modular system i.e. 100% off the power grid system. You can check more about it on http://www.vinnierossi.com/
    Mine comes with: silent switching (will be included by default in all future products), AVC/Tubestage, DAC and an output module, the latter one comes by default. There are other modules which might fit others needs like DHT-PRE, Headphone AMP, Phonostage...
    The amp is dead quite, smooth sounding yet very detailed (especially with Harbeths). Soon there will be new DAC released and if I want it in my system, I simply replace the old DAC module with a new one, this is very convenient.
    My final setup will be a PC with Roon+HQPlayer and LIO with NAA module (once it gets released).

Cheers!!!

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by mirekti View Post
    Thank you all for the comments. I agree it is a bit sterile (if you talk about the color and size of the setup), but given my room size (see attached photo) and the fact there is no dedicated room for audio I simply cannot go with anything else then two small speakers and integrated amp (more about this below). Plus, my wife wouldn't allow anything bigger in the living room.

Photo.jpg

The most important thing is, I was "allowed" to put stereo in my living room which I really enjoy. Those Harbeths are really something special and powered with LIO puts them on out of this world level. I had a plan to augment them with two Rythmik F12G subwoofers, but this is on hold for now.

Vinnie Rossi LIO is an ultracapacitor powered modular system i.e. 100% off the power grid system. You can check more about it on http://www.vinnierossi.com/
    Mine comes with: silent switching (will be included by default in all future products), AVC/Tubestage, DAC and an output module, the latter one comes by default. There are other modules which might fit others needs like DHT-PRE, Headphone AMP, Phonostage...
    The amp is dead quite, smooth sounding yet very detailed (especially with Harbeths). Soon there will be new DAC released and if I want it in my system, I simply replace the old DAC module with a new one, this is very convenient.
    My final setup will be a PC with Roon+HQPlayer and LIO with NAA module (once it gets released).

Cheers!!!
    looks nicely done, stylish, clean, neat - job done Milan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast