+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from North East England

I'm Craig.

Default Hello from North East England

Hi everyone,

My name is Craig, I have possibly reached a stage where my hifi actually suits me, which hasn't happened for several decades. So I'm hoping that future upgrades will be along the lines of interconnect, cartridges and perhaps the odd internal component upgrade in my amps.
    The setup that has led to this level of contentment is as follows:
    Acoustic Signature Mambo turntable, Origin Live Conqueror arm, Benz lp cartridge
    EAR MC4 SUT, Audio NOte M3 phono, and Audio Innovations second audios with BP (original ) PSUs.
    Audio Note E lx he speakers.

I listen mainly to rock music.

I was prompted to join here after seeing Montesquieu's ad for an AN turntable lead. I used to be a regular on hifi wigwam, but lost interest after the 'improved' the for sale area some years ago, so looking forward to getting back into it, hopefully without igniting any feelings of avarice for more big upgrades.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Craig. Welcome to AOS.

Looks a nice system you have there. Keep us informed of any changes you plan, we like to hear what people are doing.

I'm sure you'll find loads to interest you here, so just get stuck in and chat with the members. They're a friendly lot.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Neil.

Welcome to AoS
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

Hi Craig, Welcome to AoS.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Hi Craig,welcome to AOS. Nice gear you have there, any photos, we like photos.Enjoy the forum.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Craig.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm peter.

Hi Craig welcome to the best hifi forum and good to have another northener onboard
    HEGEL H100 integrated amp
    REGA rp6/exact cart
    REGA Apollo r CD
    NEAT ELITE SE loudspeakers
    BERESFORD bushmaster mk2 dac