+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from the JustBoom team!

I'm Aaron.

Default Hi from the JustBoom team!

Hi there everybody,

We are JustBoom - which is a product range brought to you by a company called Pi Supply. At the moment we make high quality audio output boards for the Raspberry Pi computers. In the future however we will be adding support for other single board computers including Arduinos, BeagleBones and more. We will also be releasing some more mainstream products such as standalone DACs and audio players, a high end audio tablet, and many more products in the pipeline.

We like to be actively involved in the community and so we tend to register on, and regularly monitor forums where people are interested in JustBoom mainly as a way to help our customers :-)

The main people who would post from this account are Francesco and Aaron (you can see us here - https://www.justboom.co/about-us/)

Look forward to being a part of the forum!

Thanks a lot,
    Aaron

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to AoS - glad you got there in the end!

As you're in the trade, you'll need to open a trade account, in order to be able to discuss/promote your products here, so please send me a PM and I'll tell you what's involved to get you set up and ready to go

Marco.
    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Aaron.

Yep - sorry I was being a muppet and did not see the very obvious message telling me to post here first! Sending a PM now...
    JustBoom - Affordable High Quality Audio for Everyone!

No worries, Aaron. All sorted now

Marco.
    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Grant.

Welcome to the site Aaron, i hope you and your products do well
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Aaron.

Hi Grant,

Thanks very much and good to meet you!

Thanks

I'm Geoff.

Hi Aaron. Welcome to AOS from me too.

Hope we hear more about your products.

Geoff.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Aaron.

We will start posting info on our trade impressions section.

But if there is anything you want to ask specifically then let me know.

We have loads of pictures, info and documentation here also - www.justboom.co

I'm Hugh.

Oh! This looks interesting. I've got a Pi Zero just waiting to be interfered with.

Hi Aaron,

As requested, I'm letting you know that your trade room has now been opened, so please populate it at your earliest convenience, by posting a new thread there, outlining details of your company and it products.

Cheers, and good luck!

Regards,
    Marco.

+ Reply to Thread