+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello New Member here!!!

I'm Derek.

Default Hello New Member here!!!

Hello all, please be good to me :-)

Btw my name is Derek, i'm kinda new to the community and currently working on my home studio so please be patient with me :-)
    Last edited by derekkawaii; 11-01-2017 at 16:11.

I'm Ken.

Welcome aboard Derek, they're a pretty friendly bunch on here.
    What kind of gear have you got?

I'm Derek.

I just started out actually currently I'm on my 5th month now (hooraaay!!!)

Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
    Mackie VLZ4 802
    Mackie CRT4
    Behringer Micropower 48V
    M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 MKII USB Controller

BM 800 Condenser MIC - (planning to changed it with the following AT2035/AT2020 or Behringer C1 or Samson C03 i dunno yet since i cannot decide which one is good for vocals)

I'm currently into vocals podcast. Sometimes i used it for guitars

I'm Geoff.

Hi Derek. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us what music you listen to.

Take a look around the site. There's plenty of interesting stuff going on.

Feel free to join in with the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Derek.

Thank you Walpurgis, definitely i'm currently browsing the site looking for some tips how to improve vocal quality and what Condenser Mic would suite my needs actually i'm going cray right now thinking what condenser mic i should hahaha.

I'm Geoff.

I suggest you start a thread in the Blank Canvas section Derek. Outline your needs and ask for opinions. I'm sure members can advise.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Welcome to AoS Derek.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread