+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jez arkless hybrid mc phonostage

I'm steven.

You've done the right thing editing my post Geoff I've been a naughty school kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Jez.

I glimpsed it briefly on my way out but was planning on mentioning that as soon as I got in.... to put it mildly... I'd also thought that surely I won't be the first to mention it upon my return. Sorry Steve but that's not on
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by vinyljunky View Post
    You've done the right thing editing my post Geoff I've been a naughty school kid

You are compounding your ignorant offensive remarks by making a joke of it. I am appalled that the owners of this site have not acted promptly to remove you from this forum!

Geoff

I'm steven.

I apologise deeply for any offensive remarks I may have said it was very childish to poke fun at the situation there is a line you should not cross and I crossed it.Also I apologise to Geoff he was only doing his job as a moderator we don't want this forum to descend into anarchy .

I'm Rich.

Ok, well it's done, been mentioned and Steve has apologised. Knowing Steve, I do not believe any offence was intended.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm steven.

Thank you rich I think sometimes we say things in the heat of the moment and we regret saying them it was not intended as a racist remark but it was holy inappropriate for this forum and it's wonderful contributors

I'm Ian.

Perhaps a mod could edit Oliver's post too so we can't see the offending phrase. In fact why not clear out all the posts coming after the original offensive one and get the thread back to the main subject?

I'm steven.

Yes a good idea and I have now decided to step back and think before I make a posting idle banter in a pub is one thing posting on a forum needs a lot more care and attention

I'm Adrian.

Yes delete it and all posts after it - anyone online can read posts without being a member, I used to do it before joining and had I come across that remark I wouldn't have joined.

Adey

Sent from my Aquaris E4.5 using Tapatalk
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers