+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone

I'm Stephen.

Default Hello Everyone

Hello people, I'm new just getting into
    Audio properly, after being at my friends and listening to his music, I heard instruments that I've never heard on my cheap music Centre, So first I'll
    Be buying myself a personal digital audio player.Then looking to buy some home equipment. I'm called Stephen, aged 47 from Oldham UK. I like 70's rock, early hip-hop and a bit of everything else.So I'll talk to you soon.

My S5.

I'm Geoff.

Hi Stephen Welcome to AOS.

It's a bit of an adventure getting into serious sound equipment. Do you have an idea of what kind of system you want to end up with?

The are sections here covering every aspect of Hi-Fi and much on music too.

If you need information, find the appropriate section and start a thread with your questions. I'm sure members will be happy to advise. There is a broad spectrum of knowledge and experience here. Any general questions can go in the Blank Canvas area.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm John.

Welcome Stephen. They're a great bunch here, hope you get on OK. It's a great hobby and doesn't need to cost the earth. You'll be able to benefit from many helpful souls with a lifetime's experience to help you on your way and get a laugh as you go.

+ Reply to Thread