+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 'NEBO 8 -Sat 6th May 2017 - St George Hotel, Durham Tees Valley Airport

I'm Grant.

Could rent out my shed for the day ... maybe my livingroom if its worth it. Scobo
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm steven.

Default Nebo8

Or the bowes incline between washington and Gateshead

I'm steven.

Default Nebo8

Thinking about it I did like the windmill as a venue the food was great as was the drink the downstairs room was a good size as well

I'm Mike.

For anyone over in the North West who's thinking of going, i've got space in my car, so you're more than welcome

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by vinyljunky View Post
    Thinking about it I did like the windmill as a venue the food was great as was the drink the downstairs room was a good size as well
    Where is it Steve?

I'm steven.

Default Nebo8

Right next to the a19 not far from Hartlepool doddle to get there

I'm steven.

Default Nebo8

In a village called dalton piercy

I'm Mike.

I know where it is now, looks nice, but is it pricey?

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Google maps says 24 mins. If you exit Nr Maltby and go due East.

Sat Nav will probably bring you off earlier and do more of a diagonal to it, shorter overall but taking longer on the A and B roads.

I just raised it, cos last time I went, I underestimated how long to get there.

Anything South of the Tees isn't proper North East anyway
    If coming from the south carry on past that exit by the Cleveland Tontine and carry on to the A174 at Thornaby, 15 minutes to Saltburn. You wouldn't go as far the Tontine if coming from the north.

Alternatively you could come off at the Tontine and take the route past Roseberry Topping and climb it for a stunning view over North Yorkshire.
    Paul

I'm Rich.

Have just spoken with the Windmill which is now a fancy Italian restaurant. They wanted to charge the big room at £70 per hour which is way more than I'd ever be prepared to pay. Even explaining that people would be buying food and drink and renting rooms only brought this down to £50 per hour which is frankly extortionate for our purposes. For that kind of money I could rent a small mansion somewhere for the night on airbnb and we could have a NEBO house party!

So onwards and upwards the search continues.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast