+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 'NEBO 8 -Sat 6th May 2017 - St George Hotel, Durham Tees Valley Airport

I'm Steve.

Smile Oooooo, what to wear?

Had me thinking cap on and at the time of writing this i am unsure what i will be bringing along to Nebo 8. I may well be a casual observer unless i think of something soon ha ha.

I'm Martin.

Any chance of bringing those big speakers you got a while back? Can't recall if they were Focal or Triangle or whatever but they looked good.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200 with Sumiko h/s & Nagaoka MP50 * Firebottle valve MM phono stage * Parasound CDPi1000 * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Any chance of bringing those big speakers you got a while back? Can't recall if they were Focal or Triangle or whatever but they looked good.
    They are Heco statements.

I'm Martin.

I guess they are a bit too heavy to be moving them around. Would like to hear them though
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200 with Sumiko h/s & Nagaoka MP50 * Firebottle valve MM phono stage * Parasound CDPi1000 * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I guess they are a bit too heavy to be moving them around. Would like to hear them though
    I no longer own a vehicle they will fit into. Should you be in the North East for any reason you are most welcome to have some time in front of them.

I'm Martin.

Cheers Steve.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Had me thinking cap on and at the time of writing this i am unsure what i will be bringing along to Nebo 8. I may well be a casual observer unless i think of something soon ha ha.
    How about a turntable and some vinyl. As experience has taught us, you can never have too many turntables at these get togethers.

I know you hate lugging your R2R so maybe give that a miss. You do also have some rather fine Avondale amplification we've not had the pleasure of at NEBO. That'd go down well.
    NEBO 8 - Sat 6th May 2017, St George Hotel, Durham Tees Valley Airport. 10am til late.

See here for details: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Airport/page20

I'm Mike.

I'll bring a few bits of tat Rich, i'm messing about with a Planar 3 at the moment, sorting it out and putting a few upgrades on it, so i'll bring it along.

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    I'll bring a few bits of tat Rich, i'm messing about with a Planar 3 at the moment, sorting it out and putting a few upgrades on it, so i'll bring it along.
    Super Dooper.

Be good to catch up with you again.
    NEBO 8 - Sat 6th May 2017, St George Hotel, Durham Tees Valley Airport. 10am til late.

See here for details: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Airport/page20

I'm mick.

Hi Rich can try and bring my Pioneer PL 630 ,bit awkward to move though, but can give it a go if you want. Mick
    mickasabrick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast