Starting a new thread to confirm date and venue for NEBO 8.

Saturday 6th May 2017

The Chimneys Hotel
East Street
Blackhall Colliery
Hartlepool
TS27 4HA

10am til closing time

Since it worked well the last time I've gone for the same venue. Food and drink is available at very reasonable prices all day long.

Accommodation is available onsite for those who want to make a night of it at the rate of £40 for a single room or £70 for a twin/double inc breakfast. This can be booked by contacting the hotel directly on 0191 586 8248. The landlady is Anne Telford. Be sure to mention the HiFi meetup when booking so she knows where the business is coming from! The cost of the venue for the day is £75, there will be an honesty jar for donations towards the costs as has been the way with previous meets. Any excess of funds will be donated to charity.

As I've previously mentioned, this will be a private function and I will be confirming invitations later today by PM to all who have expressed an interest so far. If you haven't done so yet, you need to let me know if you'd like to attend and if there is anyone else you'd like to come along.

If for any reason, the above date isn't suitable for longstanding attendees then we do have some flexibility to choose another Sat in May but I'd need to know sooner rather than later to pin it down.

All the best.

Rich